7 Amazing Cement Plant Pots in India 2023
Cement Plant pots for Outdoors in India 2021| Concrete Flower Pots Cement or concrete planters are great for outdoor use. These are unbreakable and most durable planters when compared to plastic or ceramics gamlas.
The decorative concrete pots add to the style and décor of your home and garden. In the article, we have listed 7 amazing cement flower pots to choose from for your garden.
List of 7 Concrete Pots for Plants
FAQ's related to Cement Pots
What are the advantages of cement plant pots?
There are many advamtages of Plant Pots. Some of them are listed below :-
- The cement planters are heavier than the plastic and metal pots. So, they are less likely to get damaged by heavy winds and remain in place.
- The concrete posts are much more durable than plastic, ceramics or metal pots.
- They have a porous surface which means the moisture will seep out and prevent overwatering.
- Since they are heavy, there are very few chances of tour concrete gamla being stolen.
Do concrete pots look old and unstylish?
Nowadays, cement planters come in various designs and shapes. They are available in different patterns which make them decorative and appealing.
Do cement planters come with a drainage hole at the bottom?
Yes, the drainage hole is provided at the bottom of the pots which removes excess water. This ensures a long life for the plant.
What are the disadvantages of concrete planters?
Concrete planters are heavy and difficult to handle. They are usually more expensive than plastic or resin pots.
Are the cement flower planters suitable for indoor use?
These pots are heavy and difficult to move around and handle. Thus, they are ideal for outdoor applications. Plastic, ceramic or resin pots are a great option for indoor use.
Are the cement gamla safe for growing plants and vegetables?
In most cases, they are safe for growing plants. But they contain lime which increases the pH level of the soil and makes it alkaline. So, they are not ideal for plants that require growth in an acidic medium.
Details Related to the ceramic pots
Rosoli Cement Mini Pots
- Process Upgrade: Compared with the traditional cement pot making process, we added a little fine sand during the production process, the flower pots performed more smoothly and won't be ruined by prolonged rain or humidity.
- Manual Painting : There are 3 pots in one package, and every pots has unique design pattern on outer wall, the pattern on the body of the flower pot is handmade.
- Moderate weight: Cement pots are heavier than plastic and glass, concrete planters are less likely to blow over in the wind or get knocked down by children, pets or lawnmowers.
Dwell Dapper Square Concrete Planter
- NYPON looks like a concrete pot, but is made from minimum 70% recycled plastic. lightweight and has a lighter impact on the environment. Decorate your terrace or place it indoors.
- Package Weightage : 0.13 Kg
- Height: 10 cm (4 "), Outside diameter: 10 cm (4 "), Max. diameter flowerpot: 9 cm (3 ½ "), Inside diameter: 9 cm (3 ½ ")
Nostalgia Ceramic Pot with Tray
- Made of cement light weight
- Best for indoor and outdoor decor
- Can be used with succulants and as flower pot
Productile Small Cement Gamla
- Material : Concrete
- Size : 5*5*3 inches
- Shape: Pentagonal
Buy Junktrunk Decors Stylish Cement Pot
- Light weight, durable and easy to clean
- Suitable for outdoor and indoor use
- Pot Drainage hole - Yes, Delivery of Pot - Without Bottom Tray
Exquisite Flower Pot
- Dimensions l x w x h= 5.4 x 5.2 x 6 Depth : 5.5 Inches
- made up of concete. Long lasting . Can be kept on Table-top, shelves or balcony stands
- can be used to plant succulents and small plants